Press Release: PSMNR-SWR Steering Committee Meets for 2015
Buea, Tuesday, 20 October 2015 – The Steering Committee of the Programme for the Sustainable Management of Natural Resources in the South West Region of Cameroon (PSMNR-SWR) will meet on Friday, 23 October at Seme Beach Hotel, to follow up on the implementation of PSMNR-SWR activities.
The PSMNR-SWR steering committee is a multi-stakeholder management platform which includes the Minister of Forestry and Wildlife as the president and members from line ministries and international conservation and development partners. The committee which holds annually was created by ministerial decision in 2007 and has as responsibilities to:
- Orientate PSMNR-SWR activities;
- Ensure that proposed Programme activities are in line with PSFE orientations;
- Ensure that audits are realized;
- Formulate and draw priority annual activities;
- Approve activity reports;
- Validate planning for studies, training and investments;
- Approve budgets;
- Evaluate PSMNR-SWR technical and financial reports and provide recommendations for the proper and effective implementation of PSMNR-SWR activities.
Date: Friday, 23 October 2015
Location: Seme Hotel, Limbe
For more information, contact:
PSMNR-SWR Communications Officer
Moka Ndolo Lisettefirstname.lastname@example.org